Professions and Skills
In order to carry out the Bank’s structural transformations, the Group pays special attention to the quality of dialogue with its employee representative bodies, especially to meet the challenges of changes in businesses and employment. It carries out the organisational transformation projects necessary for the Group’s strategic positioning. In line with its current and future business needs, it implements an approach of anticipation and support for its employees.
Offering career paths and training to employees, offering alternative working methods, such as telecommuting, conducting an appropriate compensation policy (see Performance and Compensation report), promoting talent and ensuring managerial succession are all essential to attract, hire and retain employees, and develop their employability, in everyone’s interest.
Responsibly managing restructuring plans
- Maintain a quality social dialogue
- Act as a responsible employer in supporting employees
Mobilising the potential of each employee and attracting new talent
- Adapting the group's hiring strategy to the new challenges
- Strengthen appeal and the retention of young people
- Promoting mobility, a factor in employability and retention
- Identifying and supporting the talents of tomorrow
Adapting jobs and skills to develop the employability of employees
- Ensure a robust job and skills management system
- Consolidate the group's training options, in line with the key skills of tomorrow
- Propose specific initiatives to develop the employability of employees
- Promoting alternative working methods to stimulate collaboration and innovation