Economic Research and Sector Studies
The department of economic studies serves Societe Generale group and is in charge of:
- ongoing analyses and forecasts of world economic and financial developments,
- economic, financial and sociopolitical analysis used in assigning internal country and sovereign ratings,
- supporting the Group's strategic and financial planning,
- the publication of economic and sectoral reports, including the below key reports:
- Scenario Eco - Quarterly economic forecasts for the main developing and emerging countries,
- Risk&Opportunities - A deeper-dive into some of the more structural aspects of topical issues in the economic debate.
To subscribe to the Economic Studies series, please enter your email adress below:
* By subscribing to our Newsletter, Societe Generale may collect your personal data, as controller, with your consent. The personal data are processed by automated means are required in order to enable us to provide information, news and communications related to the Societe Generale group.
Your personal data are intended to Communications Management as well as, if necessary, the services in capacity to answer your request and only to the extent strictly necessary to fulfil their duties. They are stored for a period of 5 years maximum.
To the extent necessary for the fulfillments of the above purposes, Societe Generale may transfer some information to its entities, service providers as well as to its partners that are not members of the European Economic Area. These transfers are processed in a manner and guarantees that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality of the personal data.
You are entitled to access to your personal data, to obtain rectification and erasure, a right to restriction of processing, a right to object as well as a right to data portability, in the conditions defined by the applicable regulations, from the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your rights may be also exercised with the Data Protection Officer, by email: email@example.com.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Liberté (CNIL), the supervisory authority in charge of compliance with obligations regarding personal data.