Performance and compensation
The aim of the Group’s compensation policy is to ensure its attractiveness and its employees’ commitment and retention over the long term, whilst also ensuring appropriate compliance and risk management and promoting the Group’s values. For Chief Executive Officers, it is designed to recognise implementation of the Group’s strategy and promote its longevity in the interests of shareholders, clients and employees alike.
Attracting employees and recognising their contribution to the Group’s performance
- Offering a fair and attractive compensation policy to retain employees
- Acknowledging each employee’s contribution to the group’s performance
- Ensuring that compensation decisions take performance reviews into account
- Allocating a portion of compensation based on the Group’s collective commitment schemes
Recognising appropriate risk management and corporate social responsibility issues in employee compensation
- Recognising the group’s risks and how they are managed
- Aligning employee compensation with corporate social responsibility issues for the Group
Demonstrating transparency on executive compensation
In accordance with the regulations in force, the Group details each year the compensation of the Chief Executive Officers.