Occupational health and safety
Beyond corporate responsibility, Societe Generale is committed to protecting people so that every employee can work under the best possible conditions of health, safety and well-being.
The Group is committed to creating a respectful and safe working environment and actively seeks to offer its employees tools to help balance and reconcile their work with their private lives.
The public health crisis has normalised hybrid working. Societe Generale has adapted and reinvented working methods by rethinking office spaces and offering the option of telework without hindering employees’ ability to collaborate. Specific measures have been implemented in all countries where the Group operates.
Providing the best possible occupational health and safety conditions
- Active shared commitments to health and safety
- Individual and group employee needs considered
- Appropriate and responsible social mechanisms and benefits
Continuously improving the work experience
- Consolidating hybrid work and associated practices
- Special attention to work-life balance
- Enhanced methods of psychosocial risk prevention