Occupational health and safety
Beyond corporate responsibility, Societe Generale is committed to protecting people so that every employee can work under the best possible conditions of health, safety and well being.
The Group is committed to creating a respectful and safe working environment and actively seeks to offer its employees tools to help balance and reconcile their work with their private lives.
The public health crisis has normalised hybrid working. Societe Generale has adapted and reinvented working methods by rethinking office spaces and offering the option of telework without hindering employees’ ability to collaborate.
Specific measures have been implemented in all countries where the Group operates.
Providing the best possible occupational health and safety conditions
- A group policy to put our commitments into practice
- An agreement with UNI Global Union to strengthen the group’s commitment
- The life at work programme: efforts to improve the quality of life at work
- Occupational safety – one of the Group’s priorities
Protecting and supporting individuals in consolidating hybrid work
- A respectful working environment adapted to employees
- Consideration for work/life balance
- An agile and improved medical system
- Action to prevent psycho-social risks, heightened by the crisis