Customer satisfaction and protection
Your protection and your satisfaction are at the heart of the Group’s corporate purpose. The importance of our role as bankers is to help you invest in a more sustainable future. By supporting your projects and helping them grow, we are firmly committed to those who move the world forward.
Societe Generale puts value creation at the heart of our business model, placing ourselves alongside you, the entrepreneurs growing your businesses and developing your projects. To best help and support you, the Group offers added value in every aspect of our business and in each of our business lines:
- making life easier for you by combining the best that humans and digital technology have to offer;
- advising you and tailoring our support to the issues you face;
- connecting you with the people who can help advance your projects;
- putting our balance sheet to work to help those who want to invest;
- evaluating and managing risks in a rigorous and responsible manner over the long term;
- undertaking a commitment to respect and protect the interests of all, while aiming to meet the highest standards of security and quality of service.
Customer satisfaction: A priority
Customer satisfaction is regularly measured and has increased or remained steady at a high level across all our business lines. The Group’s Business Units have adopted a structured approach to monitor customer satisfaction using a range of tools: opinion surveys, surprise visits, questionnaires, Net Promoter Score ratings. A formalised process to address complaints and a mediation scheme has also been put in place.
As a client, your protection is of major importance. We are committed to safeguarding your interests, particularly in light of the growing risks associated with cybercrime. The Group pays special attention to this challenge by implementing strong staff training and awareness-raising initiatives, developing tools and strengthening internal rules to always be ready in this essential area.