Societe Generale group's new governance effective under the general management of Slawomir Krupa
Appointed Chief Executive Officer by the Board of Directors after the General Meeting on May 23, 2023, Slawomir Krupa establishes the new management team of the Group, and announces that the presentation of the Group’s new strategic and financial roadmap will take place on September 18, 2023.
Effective today, the new management team, led by Slawomir Krupa, will be comprised of two Deputy Chief Executive Officers, Philippe Aymerich and Pierre Palmieri, and a newly created Executive Committee.
The mission of this management team, is, together with all Societe Generale staff, to further pursue the development of the Group, while serving its 25 million customers in France and abroad and making a purposeful and responsible contribution to sustainable development goals.
The new strategic and financial roadmap will be presented to investors on September 18, 2023 at a Capital Markets Day in London.
As announced on March 9, management has defined three priority objectives:
- The efficient stewardship of the capital entrusted to the Group by its shareholders;
- The quality of execution of the Group’s long-term roadmap, starting with our ongoing strategic projects: the full implementation of the new SG retail bank in France, Boursorama’s development, ALD’s integration of LeasePlan, the joint venture with AllianceBernstein, and the roll-out of the Group ESG strategy; and
- The structural improvement of the Group’s operational performance and profitability.
Slawomir Krupa, Chief Executive Officer of Societe Generale Group, said: "I am very happy and proud to be leading Societe Generale Group to which I have dedicated most of my entire professional life since 1996. But above all, I feel a great responsibility - toward our employees, our clients and our shareholders - in opening this new chapter in the Group's 160-year history, while being mindful of the challenges but also of the many opportunities. We are here to serve our clients and support their endeavors with passion, professionalism, and commitment. They deserve our best. So do our shareholders, whose capital we manage and whose trust we shall earn and preserve day in and day out. The broader society and the communities of which we are part deserve from us the highest standards in terms of conduct and responsibility and that our activities will make a positive impact. This much we pledge, my team and I."
The new General Management is composed of Slawomir Krupa, Chief Executive Officer, two Deputy Chief Executive Officers Philippe Aymerich and Pierre Palmieri, and a new Executive Committee with talented women and men recognized in their area of expertise:
- Anne-Christine Champion, Co-Head of Global Banking and Investor Solutions
- Anne-Sophie Chauveau-Galas, Group Chief Human Resources Officer
- Marie-Christine Ducholet, Head of the SG French Retail Banking Network
- Claire Dumas, Group Chief Financial Officer
- Alexandre Fleury, Co-Head of Global Banking and Investor Solutions
- Delphine Garcin-Meunier, Head of Mobility, International Retail Banking & Financial Services
- Stéphane Landon, Group Chief Risk Officer
- Laura Mather, Group Chief Operating Officer
- Laetitia Maurel, Group Chief Communication Officer
- Grégoire Simon-Barboux, Group Chief Compliance Officer
Click here to download biographies
Jean-Baptiste Froville_+33 1 58 98 68 00_ firstname.lastname@example.org