This free professional-qualification training is open to all job seekers without any previous technical qualifications required. The courses last 21 months, split into two stages:
- 400 hours of intensive training in web development provided by Simplon.co and Societe Generale;
- 18 months of training combined with work experience, with three weeks per month working within one of Societe Generale’s IT departments and one week of course study at Simplon.co.
The training begins on 15 October 2018, for which the Simplon.co social digital training network will bring its innovative “learning by doing” and “learning by teaching” educational expertise.
Through this partnership, Societe Generale and Simplon.co are breaking new ground in training and professional integration, placing the learner within the company throughout the course.
At the end of the course, participants will be qualified to apply for:
- junior developer positions
- other professions that require the technical skills they have learned
- two recognised certificates
- qualification as a software developer (degree level)
Simplon.co has also benefited from the support of the Societe Generale Foundation since 2015 for training activities in districts in northern Marseilles, Seine-Saint-Denis and several west African countries, Dakar in Senegal in particular.
Simplon.co - firstname.lastname@example.org
Laure Bencheikh - email@example.com - @SG_presse