The same day, Marie-Christine Ducholet and Anne Mascle-Allemand have been appointed members of the Board of Directors of Sogecap.
With seven women and five men, the Board of Directors of Sogecap gathers:
- Philippe Heim, Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Societe Generale,
- Philippe Perret, Chief Executive Officer of Societe Generale Assurances,
- Sylvie Rémond, Chief Risk Officer of Societe Generale group,
- Marie-Christine Ducholet, Head of Societe Generale retail banking in France,
- Patrick Folléa, Head of Private Banking and Assets Management of Societe Generale group,
- Aurore Gaspar, Deputy General Manager of Boursorama,
- SG Financial Services Holding represented by Agathe Zinzindohoue,
Head of Treasury of Societe Generale group,
- Corinne Burlet, Head of Insurance of Societe Generale,
- Anne Mascle-Allemand, Chief Financial Officer of International Banking Networks Russia,
- Mai Nguyen, Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Sogecap Head of Finance, Investments & Risks for Societe Generale Assurances,
- Benoît Ottenwaelter, Former Head of Risks at Societe Generale group, former member of Societe Generale group Executive Committee,
- Michel Lungart, Independent Director.
The group of insurance companies composed of Sogecap and its entities in France (Antarius, Sogessur et Oradea Vie) and abroad, represents the Insurance business of Societe Generale group (Societe Generale Assurances).
Press contacts :
Societe Generale Assurances _ Valérie Loizillon_01 57 61 82 77 _ email@example.com
Societe Generale group_ Corentin Henry _ 01 58 98 01 75 _ firstname.lastname@example.org