Ozeo Paris: the scale-up that wants to revolutionise home automation with “Dooz”
Specialised in installing home automation systems for the last 15 years, Ozeo Paris is scaling up thanks to a connected innovation that has already received much market acclaim. Its strategic differentiator? The total integration of the value chain in France with accessible simple-to-use products designed to limit their broader carbon footprint. We meet Ozkan Ok and Olivier Darnault, the two co-founders.
Provepharm Life Solutions focuses 3rd path pharmaceutical innovation
By giving known molecules new therapeutic potential, PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS is building a global pharmaceutical group. Its strategy? Fast-track innovation and treatments that are accessible to all. We talk with CEO Michel Féraud.
MCA HANDICAP: When inclusion makes business sens
Since Guillaume Tardy took over the company in 2010, MCA Handicap has quadrupled its revenue and expanded its offering to include home adaptations for people with disabilities. We talk to Guillaume about how he sees inclusion.
Is it possible to head up a specialist disability support company without being personally affected? “Probably not” says Tardy, citing his own personal and often painful experience with two brothers with disabilities, sometimes seeing people cross the street to avoid them.
Read more interviews
- Hexagone believes in robots helping people
- Delfingen committed to fair globalisation
- Voltaire Design: A galloping success!
- Ecodas is exporting its sustainable innovation for processing potentially infectious waste
- A new online experience with customers
- The virtues of responsible investment
- Producers of 100% natural fruits
- Journey to the heart of the hotel experience
- Biocombustibles exploits a forest of opportunities
- Whisky, a family affair
- You make my head spin...
- Sodikart, the art of exporting a passion
- The business transformation
- Let there be light!
- The virtues of family capitalism
- Betting on Made in France organic caviar
- The man who dreams of digitising lawn care
- Attract and retain digital talent
- A giant games tablet setting out to conquer the world
- Digitalisation: a source of industrial agility
- Back Market surfing the refurbished products wave
- The Bubbles Company recharges its customer relations
- Metz Bois Energie combines team spirit and family spirit
- Alertgasoil: supporting hypergrowth
- Bulb in Town, a local crowdfunding platform
- Gris découpage is aiming for €50 million in revenues
- Huilerie Emile Noël and Societe Generale: a win-win relationship
- Lehning group, from man to animal
- Biogroupe counting on organics
- UNITe: an effective partnership
- Pocheco at the forefront of csr
- Amexio: riding the wave of content management
- Never Eat Alone: no more solo lunches
- Freeing the creativity with Openmind Kfé
Testimony from Céline Gris CEO of the Gris group
Founded in 1984 by Francis Gris, the GRIS Group is an automotive component supplier specialising in the manufacturing of engineering washers and die-cut engineering parts. European leader on its market, exporting 60% of its products, the company addresses all major automotive groups.
Making green transport possible in Liège
The inhabitants of Liège in Belgium will benefit from greener transport thanks to the public-private partnership signed last January between OTW, the Walloon transport operator, and Tram’Ardent for the construction of the first tramway line in the city.
EnBW to help foster Germany’s energy transition with green bond issue
EnBW, a fully integrated leading German utility company, active in power generation, electricity transmission and distribution, as well as sale of electricity to retail customers, decided to play a leading role in the reshaping of the energy system, and thus be at the forefront of Germany’s energy transition.
Urban mobility: CAF buys Solaris and gets on the road to drive the future of urban transportation
The Spanish multinational has acquired the Polish bus manufacturer Solaris Bus & Coach, a transformational deal that sets the company on the road to become leader in urban mobility. The tie will allow CAF to expand its offer beyond the rail equipment sector and to strengthen its position in the electric bus market.
Solarpack's succesful IPO expands the use of solar energy worldwide
Solarpack, the Spanish multinational large-scale solar photovoltaic project development, construction and operations specialist, successfully completed a share placement last December. This important milestone, achieved despite the extremely difficult market conditions, will give the company the financial muscle to grow, expand the use of solar energy worldwide, invest and contribute to the social developments of the communities and markets in which it operates. Societe Generale acted as Global Coordinator of this transformational deal for the company.
Financing Europe's largest ultra-broadband network in Italy
Italy will soon have the largest European ultra high-speed broadband network. After France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain, the Nordic countries and the Netherlands, Societe Generale is now at the forefront of financing the Internet transformation in Italy, strengthening its position as a European leader in this sector. This is a historical transaction for the Italian telecom group Open Fiber, who launch the largest optical fibre project in Europe with a total investment of more than
€6 billion over the next 6 years.
Read more articles
- Feeding China's appetite for healthy food
- Beryl Solar Farm Powers Sydney’s New Generation Metro Railway
- Feeding China’s RMB 400bn appetite for healthy food
- Optic Fibre: Boosting Connectivity in German Rural Areas
- Australia turns on battery storage for renewable energy
- Pioneering bonds in Germany to fight climate change
- Poland raises 1 billion euros to reinforce its environmental engagement
- Fromageries Bel, first group in the dairy industry, to contract an impact loan
- A wind of change blows through Egypt
- Health, a priority for Senegal
- Sowing seeds of a bright future for burkinabe cotton farmers
- 1st corporate green bond ever in Germany
- Promising treatments for rare illnesses
- MSC Croisières: a fast-growing sector
- Inventiva, drugs for pathologies with high medical needs
- Emergence of the fourth telecom player in Spain
- A major acquisition on the world's first industrial gases market
- CFAO Retail chooses Société Générale Cameroun
- Bris Rocher: an entrepreneur with a long-term view
- Optical fiber
- Creating a French consumer electronics retailing champion
- Maisons du Monde reaches a new milestone in its growth strategy
- Highway to Venice: refinancing the Passante di Mestre toll road
- Supporting a pioneer in the treatment of allergies grow its business
- David Sanger: entrepreneur, the skills you need for success
- Guy Chifflot: the art of creating and growing a business