Hexagone believes in robots helping people
The European leader in automatic pool cleaners with a high level of service, Hexagone Manufacture is accelerating its development and is now targeting the American and Chinese markets, driven by the belief that robots are only useful for helping people.
Ecodas is exporting its sustainable innovation for processing potentially infectious waste
This company records 95% of its revenue from abroad, in 80 countries, thanks to an innovation that enables infectious waste to be treated through sterilisation. This environmentally efficient and economical alternative to incinerating waste is proving to be a major success, notably in emerging countries.
Read more interviews
- A new online experience with customers
- The virtues of responsible investment
- Producers of 100% natural fruits
- Journey to the heart of the hotel experience
- Biocombustibles exploits a forest of opportunities
- Whisky, a family affair
- You make my head spin...
- Sodikart, the art of exporting a passion
- The business transformation
- Let there be light!
- The virtues of family capitalism
- Betting on Made in France organic caviar
- The man who dreams of digitising lawn care
- Attract and retain digital talent
- A giant games tablet setting out to conquer the world
- Digitalisation: a source of industrial agility
- Back Market surfing the refurbished products wave
- The Bubbles Company recharges its customer relations
- Metz Bois Energie combines team spirit and family spirit
- Alertgasoil: supporting hypergrowth
- Bulb in Town, a local crowdfunding platform
- Gris découpage is aiming for €50 million in revenues
- Huilerie Emile Noël and Societe Generale: a win-win relationship
- Lehning group, from man to animal
- Biogroupe counting on organics
- UNITe: an effective partnership
- Pocheco at the forefront of csr
- Amexio: riding the wave of content management
- Never Eat Alone: no more solo lunches
- Freeing the creativity with Openmind Kfé
EnBW to help foster Germany’s energy transition with green bond issue
EnBW, a fully integrated leading German utility company, active in power generation, electricity transmission and distribution, as well as sale of electricity to retail customers, decided to play a leading role in the reshaping of the energy system, and thus be at the forefront of Germany’s energy transition.
Urban mobility: CAF buys Solaris and gets on the road to drive the future of urban transportation
The Spanish multinational has acquired the Polish bus manufacturer Solaris Bus & Coach, a transformational deal that sets the company on the road to become leader in urban mobility. The tie will allow CAF to expand its offer beyond the rail equipment sector and to strengthen its position in the electric bus market.
Solarpack's succesful IPO expands the use of solar energy worldwide
Solarpack, the Spanish multinational large-scale solar photovoltaic project development, construction and operations specialist, successfully completed a share placement last December. This important milestone, achieved despite the extremely difficult market conditions, will give the company the financial muscle to grow, expand the use of solar energy worldwide, invest and contribute to the social developments of the communities and markets in which it operates. Societe Generale acted as Global Coordinator of this transformational deal for the company.
Financing Europe's largest ultra-broadband network in Italy
Italy will soon have the largest European ultra high-speed broadband network. After France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain, the Nordic countries and the Netherlands, Societe Generale is now at the forefront of financing the Internet transformation in Italy, strengthening its position as a European leader in this sector. This is a historical transaction for the Italian telecom group Open Fiber, who launch the largest optical fibre project in Europe with a total investment of more than
€6 billion over the next 6 years.
Beryl Solar Farm Powers Sydney’s New Generation Metro Railway
Beryl Solar Farm helps deliver Sydney’s new fully automated train services in 2019. The Beryl Solar Farm, one of the biggest solar projects in the state, will be powered by more than 260,000 advanced solar modules and will produce enough green energy to displace more than 167,000 metric tons of carbon dioxide emissions per year – the equivalent to taking about 45,000 cars off the road.
Feeding China's appetite for healthy food
Cross border acquisition financing addresses increasing demand for healthy food and drives technological innovation. Foods, one of China's largest dairy groups, have recently closed a joint deal to acquire St Hubert, a leading French plant-based food specialist.
Read more articles
- Feeding China’s RMB 400bn appetite for healthy food
- Optic Fibre: Boosting Connectivity in German Rural Areas
- Australia turns on battery storage for renewable energy
- Pioneering bonds in Germany to fight climate change
- Poland raises 1 billion euros to reinforce its environmental engagement
- Fromageries Bel, first group in the dairy industry, to contract an impact loan
- A wind of change blows through Egypt
- Health, a priority for Senegal
- Sowing seeds of a bright future for burkinabe cotton farmers
- 1st corporate green bond ever in Germany
- Promising treatments for rare illnesses
- MSC Croisières: a fast-growing sector
- Inventiva, drugs for pathologies with high medical needs
- Emergence of the fourth telecom player in Spain
- A major acquisition on the world's first industrial gases market
- CFAO Retail chooses Société Générale Cameroun
- Bris Rocher: an entrepreneur with a long-term view
- Optical fiber
- Creating a French consumer electronics retailing champion
- Maisons du Monde reaches a new milestone in its growth strategy
- Highway to Venice: refinancing the Passante di Mestre toll road
- Supporting a pioneer in the treatment of allergies grow its business
- David Sanger: entrepreneur, the skills you need for success
- Guy Chifflot: the art of creating and growing a business