• Andrew Menzies, currently Head of Debt Capital Markets for the Americas, is appointed Global Co-Head of Corporate Origination alongside Felix Orsini. Based in London, Andrew replaces Brendon Moran who moved in May 2017 to a new position within the Coverage & Investment Banking business. Andrew will report to Demetrio Salorio, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets
• Jonathan Weinberger, formerly Head of Capital Markets Engineering, is appointed as Head of Debt Capital Markets for the Americas replacing Andrew Menzies. Jonathan will be based in New York reporting to Demetrio Salorio and locally to Michael Finkelman, Head of Capital Markets, Americas.
• Julien Brune and Arnaud Mezrahi, formerly co-heads of hybrid structuring are appointed as Co-Heads of Capital Markets Engineering replacing Jonathan Weinberger. Based in Paris and reporting to Demetrio Salorio, Julien and Arnaud will focus on financial engineering advisory and execution services, particularly on hybrid financing, liability management solutions and new product development including green bonds.
• Stéphane Marciel, formerly Head of sovereigns, Local authorities for CEEMEA, is appointed as Head of Sustainable Bonds, Debt Capital Markets and will be based in Paris reporting to Julien Brune and Arnaud Mezrahi. In his new role, Stephane will work closely with the Environmental and Social Advisory and Positive Impact Finance* teams in order to further develop the Bank’s sustainable financing capabilities.
Leveraging on strong advisory, structuring and execution capabilities, SG CIB’s Debt Capital Markets teams accompany corporates, financial institutions and public sectors clients in their financing needs.
Ila Kotecha + 44 (0) 20 7676 6804
* Positive Impact Finance is the one which verifiably produces a positive impact on one of the three pillars of sustainable development - the economy, the society and the environment – whilst ensuring any potential negative impacts have been properly identified and managed. The “Positive Impact principles” were launched in Paris along with UNEP in 2017.