Would you like to contact us?
SOCIETE GENERALE CLIENTS IN FRANCE
- Individual clients: please go to the Contacts page of the Individual client section (in French) on the Societe Generale banking website
- Professional clients: please go to the Contacts page of the Professional client section (in French) on the Societe Generale banking website
- Businesses clients: please go to the Contacts page of the Businesses client section (in French) on the Societe Generale banking website
- Charity or Association clients: please go to the Contacts page of the Association client section (in French) on the Societe Generale banking website
CLIENTS OF SOCIETE GENERALE INTERNATIONALLY
- Client of a Societe Generale group subsidiary: please go to the All the Group’s websites page
- Please go to the Contacts page of our Careers website
- Please complete the online form of the Purchasing Department
- Shareholders, please visit the dedicated Shareholders section
- Registered shareholder or beneficiary of an Employee Shareholding Plan of a company whose plan is managed by Societe Generale Securities Services, please go to the Sharingbox website and click on “Contact us” at the bottom of the page.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
To follow all our latest news and chat with our teams on social media, please go to Societe Generale’s official social media accounts page
- To see all the countries where the Group is present, please visit the “Our locations” page
- To call the switchboard of the Group’s headquarters at La Défense: +33 1 42 14 20 00
By filing the contact page/ contact form, Societe Generale may collect your personal data, as controller, with your consent. The personal data are processed by automated means and are required in order to enable us to contact you and answer your enquiries. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time.
Your personal data are intended to Communications Management as well as, if necessary, the services in capacity to answer your request and only to the extent strictly necessary to fulfil their duties. They are stored for a period of 5 years maximum
To the extent necessary for the fulfillments of the above purposes, Societe Generale may transfer some information to its entities, service providers as well as to its partners that are not members of the European Economic Area. These transfers are processed in a manner and guarantees that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality of the personal data.
You are entitled to access to your personal data, to obtain rectification and erasure, a right to restriction of processing, a right to object as well as a right to data portability, in the conditions defined by the applicable regulations, from the following email address: email@example.com. Your rights may be also exercised with the Data Protection Officer, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Liberté (CNIL), the supervisory authority in charge of compliance with obligations regarding personal data.