The online relationship
Boursorama is a pioneer and leader in its three main activities: online banking, online brokerage and online financial information. By focusing on new customer expectations, simplicity and efficiency, as well as security and low costs, Boursorama was ranked the least expensive bank for the eleventh year in a row, and each year consolidates its position as a major French bank, with more than 1.7 million customers.
Boursorama in France
For figures as of 31 December 2018
More than 1.7 million customers
The “least expensive bank on the market” for the eleventh year in a row (Le Monde, January 2019)
Boursorama – France’s leading online bank
From the device of their choice, Boursorama customers can access a range of banking products and services that:
- is comprehensive (conventional banking products – debit card, savings accounts, mortgage loans, personal loans – and investment products such as UCITS and life insurance vehicles, including the full range of products for investing in the markets (equities, trackers, warrants, certificates, turbos, SRD – deferred settlement service –, CFDs, Forex);
- is innovative (customers can open an account online in just a few clicks; exclusive money management tools available in their personal banking space, which also offers a free account consolidation and management service, including accounts held with other banks);
- offers low and transparent fees (Boursorama Banque was named “Least Expensive Bank in France” for the ninth consecutive year — Le Monde Argent, February 2017); and
- is available and safe (advisers available until 10 p.m., secure transactions, SMS alerts, etc.).
Boursorama Banque: France’s leading online bank
Boursorama Banque’s promise to its customers has always been to simplify life by offering the best quality of service for the best possible price. It's success among French customers can also be attributed to the constant enhancement of its offering: day-to-day banking, lending (property loans, consumer loans, Lombard credit, revolving credit), bank savings, life assurance and brokerage services. Today, Boursorama Banque offers a catalogue of 827 functionalities free-of-charge to help simplify day-to-day banking for its customers notably through new technologies.
In 2018, Boursorama became the first bank in France to offer customers autonomous, simple, rapid and secure day-to-day management of their bank accounts via Google Assistant on all compatible devices - including Google Home smart speakers. It’s also the only French bank to offer customers the top three international mobile wallets: Samsung Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Boursorama.com: a pioneer and leader in economic and financial information in France
As France's leading website for economic and financial information, boursorama.com registers more than 25 million visits a month with more than 250 million pages viewed per month on average*. Boursorama.com publishes stock market and economic news, such as share prices, corporate information, agency articles, etc. A veritable content integrator, the portal also offers general information and access to videos, chat forums and news updates.
*Source ACPM - November 2018
- Comprehensive, customisable and aggregated information for financial experts and a variety of audiences.
- Viewing rates that rival the conventional economic press.
- Internally produced original content, such as Ecorama,
Find out more at boursorama.com