One of the leading private banks worldwide
Societe Generale Private Banking, the wealth management arm of Societe Generale, is one of the leading private banks worldwide, with EUR 87.9 billion of assets under management at the end of March 2013.
With 2,500 staff in 16 countries across the globe, Societe Generale Private Banking offers wealth management solutions to entrepreneurs and High Net Worth Individuals with financial assets in excess of one million euros.
Societe Generale Private Banking’s offering includes international wealth planning and fiduciary services (trust and tax planning), a global expertise in structured products, hedge funds, mutual and private equity funds, real estate investment solutions and access to capital markets.
In 2013, Societe Generale Private Banking was voted Best Wealth Planning Team at a European based private bank at the WealthBriefing European Awards. Societe Generale Private Banking was also rewarded by Euromoney with the title of "Best Private Bank in Western Europe for its offer in Structured Products" for the 9th consecutive year. Societe General Private Banking also won the following awards, both for France and Monaco:
- “Best Private Bank”
- “Best Private Bank – Relationship Management”
- “Best Private Bank – Range of Investment Products”
In 2012, the private bank was also named :
- “Best Private Bank in Luxembourg” (Professioal Wealth Management)
- “Best Private Bank in the Middle East” for the second consecutive year (Banker Middle East).
- “Outstanding Private Bank in the Middle East – Highly commended” (Private Banker International)
- “Outstanding Wealth Planning and Trust Provider – Highly commended” (Private Banker International)
Find out more: www.privatebanking.societegenerale.com